Website Terms and Conditions
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions set out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
1. The content of this website is the sole property of ‘The Libertarian’. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including but not exclusively any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to The Libertarian.
You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that The Libertarian’s copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website.
Any trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trademark owner.
3. Whilst The Libertarian has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of business.
4. The Libertarian shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The Libertarian cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The Libertarian makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
By submitting your information through your use of this website, you consent to the use of that information by The Libertarian as set out below.
2. The information we collect and how we use it
If you wish to register for our email service you must provide us with your name and email address. From time to time we may provide the information that you have provided in subscribing to the email service or in purchasing services through the website to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
We may wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other services, products or information from The Libertarian that we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please see paragraph 6 below for information on other methods for updating your preferences.
Aside from the matters laid out above, your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party save with your consent or as required by a regulatory body or under a court order.
The Libertarian employs information gathering technologies for the purposes of collecting information and statistics about the users of this site, but such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us to analyse the use of the website and revise it for the benefit of our clients by making your visit to the site more efficient and to improve and increase the content found to be most popular.
You may adjust your device‟s settings so as to block cookies, to accept or reject cookies from specific websites, or to accept them only on confirmation from you. Your security software may also be used in this way. Because of the wide variety of software and devices used by our customers we cannot provide detailed instructions for this, however your software should contain details in its help facilities. You should be aware that if you choose to block cookies, the site may not work as efficiently as intended. Your continued use of this website without adjusting your software to reject cookies serves as an indication to us that you are happy for us to store cookies on your device for the purpose of using our website.
4. How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. We have put in place various security measures but you are advised to treat the internet as an insecure medium in all your communications with us. However, payments to this website are made through PayPal (www.paypal.com) and are handled using secure socket layer technology. If you are making an online purchase The Libertarian does not handle any billing information, only customers names and postage addresses.
Customers that choose to pay by cheque; your payment information will not be disclosed to anyone under any circumstances other than as necessary for the sale concerned and will not be retained by us thereafter.
5. Sale of business
If The Libertarian or the business operated through this website is integrated into any other company or organisation your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective operators and their advisers and will be passed on to the new operators of The Libertarian or the business operated through this website.
6. Updating your details
If any of the personal information that you have provided to The Libertarian changes, for example if you change your email address, please advise us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your consent
Owing to the global nature of the internet’s infrastructure the information you provide may be temporarily transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy whilst in transmission.
Unworn items returned in the same condition as they were sent, within 28 days of delivery, will be happily refunded or exchanged. Postage costs cannot be refunded. If you require an exchange, outbound postage charges will apply. You must notify us within 7 days of receiving your order
The Libertarian strives to produce a high standard of quality craftsmanship in all work produced. However if you are unhappy with your purchase due to a fault, a refund or exchange will gladly be given. If you wish the fault to be repaired, this will happily be done for no extra charge. Outbound postage costs will not apply on faulty items.
Please Contact Us for our return address.
Website payments to The Libertarian are taken through Paypal (www.paypal.com).
The Libertarian also accepts payment via cheques and postal orders. Please make cheques payable to The Libertarian and Contact Us to receive your order confirmation and our postal address. Orders will not be dispatched until cheques have cleared, so it will take slightly longer for you to receive your order. The same time allowance also applies to Paypal e-cheques.
All Libertarian designs and images have been protected against unlawful reproduction for personal or commercial use.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.
Copyright © 2007-2014 The Libertarian, Jayne Elwell.